- The rates are valid from 03rd January 2018 to 31st March 2018.
- Minimum length of stay should be 06 Nights to avail above ski contracted rates
- The check in time is 1400hrs and check out time is 1200 HRS (noon)
- Rates are on a per room per night basis.
- Rates exclude all currently applicable Taxes. Any other taxes imposed by the Government from time to time in future shall be levied extra.
- The above rates are valid for bookings made directly with the hotel or its sales and reservations offices.
- Meals for groups do not include in-room dining. At the discretion of the hotel, a banquet area or other suitable area may be offered for group meals.
- Should these rates be applied to any business other than leisure tour groups and FITs, these special rates will be withdrawn and rendered invalid.
- These rates shall not be posted, published or in any way accessible on the Internet, promotional material or brochures unless they are packaged with other travel elements like transport, air travel, sightseeing etc. This applies to websites owned or managed by the operators as well as their business associates or partners.
- A confirmed/guaranteed reservation in any hotel cannot be substituted or transferred to any other reservation/hotel.
- All guests, whether travelling as FFIT or part of a group, are required to sign the guest registration cards upon check-in at the hotels.
- We reserve the right to modify or change the special rates offered based on exceptional circumstances and/or business exigencies.
- These rates are not transferable to third parties in any manner. In such cases the special rates offered will stand withdrawn.
- The Ski Operators shall ensure that their employees and other authorized personnel shall keep the details of the rates and all other provisions of this agreement confidential. The Ski Operators recognizes that this General Terms and Conditions, being the Agreement, assumes that a confidential relationship exists between the Parties, both during and after the term of this Agreement, and undertakes not to reveal to any person, save with the express authorisation of the Hotel, any information of a confidential nature relating to the Hotel’s business this including, but not limited to, the provisions of this Agreement and any technical, financial or commercial information (“Confidential Information”).
- The hotel(s) reserves the right to carry out any renovation(s) and up-gradation(s) as it/they may deem necessary. The hotel(s) at its/their absolute discretion shall make the decision.
- Nothing expressed or implied is intended or shall be construed to confer upon or give any Person, other than the parties hereto any rights or remedies under or by reasons of this Agreement or any transaction contemplated by this Agreement.
- The Hotel (s) reserves the right to amend, modify, supplement and add any term and condition to this Agreement, which is/are in the in the interest of the Hotel(s) and/or required for business exigencies exclusively to be determined by the Hotel (s) from time to time.
- This Agreement may be terminated on or prior to the term of this Agreement as follows:
- By written consent of each of the party to this Agreement.
- By the Hotel in the event that the Ski Operators fails to fulfill any of its conditions precedent or fails to fulfill any of its obligations.
- By the Hotel if an Event of Bankruptcy occurs in relation to the Ski Operators or there is any breach on or after the date hereof of any of the Tour Operator/Travel Agents representations and warranties.
- The termination of this Agreement pursuant to (b) and (c) hereof shall be effected by the Hotel by delivering 3 (three) days prior written notice of such termination to the Ski Operator.
- On the happening of the event as stated in clause (d) above, the obligations of the Hotel shall automatically terminate with no further act or conduct being necessary or required on the part of the Hotel.
- On the happening of the event as stated in clause (d) above, then the Hotel may in addition to the termination of this Agreement, encase the bank guarantee to compensate the Hotel for the expenses incurred in connection with the transaction contemplated in this
- Agreement, the delay caused to the Hotel’s effort to maximize the sale of its hospitality facilities and other losses that would be incurred to the Hotel which the Ski Operators acknowledge would be a reasonable pre-estimate of the damages likely to be suffered by the Hotel. The entitlement of the Hotel in this clause (g) shall not limit the Hotel’s right to exercise any other rights which it may have against the Ski Operators in respect of such defaults.
- The Ski Operators have fully understood the terms and conditions herein contained as also their implications after obtaining its independent legal advice. The Ski Operator has executed this Agreement with its free will and without any duress. This Agreement is prepared in duplicate and the acceptance of its terms is signified by the signature of the parties hereon.
- The Agreement containing the General Terms and Conditions means this Agreement and all attached schedules and all instruments supplemental to or in amendment or confirmation of this Agreement.
21. Any and all Claims, disputes, questions or controversies involving any of the parties hereto and arising out of or in connection with the Agreement, including the execution, interpretation, validity, performance, breach or termination hereof, (collectively “Disputes”), shall be resolved and settled, subject to the procedures set out in Schedule I to this Agreement herein.
- This agreement shall be governed and interpreted by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of Laws there under. Courts at Kashmir shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. The Hotel must receive the voucher along with the full advance payment before 30 days of arrival date from the travel agent.
2. For FIT reservation made within 30 days or 45 days respectively from the arrival date, the voucher and advance payment as applicable must be sent within 03 working days of making the reservation.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Amendments/Cancellations can be made 30 days prior to the arrival date without any charges. Cancellation made within 30 days from arrival date will incur a charge of the entire stay. All amendments are subject to availability.